Well Now that the Earth Day is just around the corner, here is what we plan to do for this week...Yeah It would be the whole GREEN week
1. Read "From Acorn to Oak Tree " by Jan Kottke, the whole life cycle of a tree is written in simple and accurate way and any other books on Earth that we find .
2. Plant some seeds on our own and watch them grow with time.
3. Make a bird feeder
4. Make a recycled collage
5. Introduce the World Map to M, there are a lot of fun ways (I love this and this the best) .
6. Make our very own world puzzle.
7. Have a Green Day (that would actually be the 22nd April )
8. Make a lot of Bugs (M is seeing bugs everywhere these days)
visit us again to see us in action :)