Follow Me :)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dr. seuss and Babushka dolls

Yeah that's it !!! I know the title sounds crazy ... what does Dr. Seuss has to do with Babushkas, it should be SABUSHKA or LABUSHKA still its plain Babushka . And me and my lil one are in love with them.M just like me fell in love with them at first sight. I unexpectedly saw these cute little babushka dolls in a local handicraft store this evening (which is a rarity in itself) and it was a complete set with ten dolls the tiniest is so so small.... when we presented them to M she went all crazy
she played with them for so long that I don't even remember the hours and still we were unable to part her from them. Finally she went to bed crying because finally the Bushkas were all sleepy and couldn't play with her anymore.
Today even I'm going crazy as I also found 8 of Dr. Seuss books and can you believe they cost me even less than Rs.400.... yeah the price is one thing but I cant get enough of the funny, imaginative characters my mind is racing high on different possibilities and activities that I can plan around them.
By the way I love Green Eggs and Ham the best check it out here on you tube.
it tickles my tongue :)

No comments: