Follow Me :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kindness Begins With Me !


WoW what a thought especially when it comes to share something with kids. As my kiddo is going to begin school coming January I am trying to figure out how to make it special for her and at the moment it seems more important than her next Birthday which is not due before Feb anyway . And in my search I found this really cute back to school idea shared by Wendy @ The shabby nest . I do need to figure out how to add a personal touch to the ideas that are floating in the blog sphere but till then I just love her HAPPY FIRST DAY banner and the concept of a year theme.
I would also like to share a very special blog just found its called Just Something I Made and she shares amazing vintage prints along with other creative stuff. This blog world keeps me mesmerised, cant believe how creative and generous these people are. Not sure even if I am contributing anything at all on my own.

1 comment:

Cathe Holden said...

I had to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog. I am so happy to have found yours and it's clear you contribute much. I just love that vintage image and am happy you are using it. I will look forward to your visits to my blog, and thank you for linking.