Follow Me :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dress Up Fun

(Still no camera no pics ...but I know if I didn't put it down now I'll miss it like many other projects)......edited on 10 aug
Here comes the first costume I made for M's dress up chest ... its simple and fabulous .... and its a great delight to see how my lil one loved her Ballerina Tutu

Here is how to make your own

You'll need

Elastic tape (about 20" long)
Net /organza fabric 4 meters ( I used 2 colors so 2 Meters each)
Now....

1. Just measure around your lil one's tummy, and cut an elastic tape 1 1/2 -2 inches less than that2. Stitch the ends and check if it fits3. Fold the fabric till desired length (mine was 18")
4. cut strips 5" wide so that each strip is 36" x 5" . Round the ends if u like
5. Now hold one strip from the middle, slide it under the elastic and loop the ends through it and pull it down .6. Keep going with alternative color strips
7. Put on some Nice music and have fun!!!

No comments: